maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re: Parallel build scheduling explanation
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:06:24 GMT
Each circle is a project in a multi-project build (I think we need to clean up our terminology,
I stopped saying multi-module built so I don't have to explain the difference between a module
and project).

Kristian is correct it's the depth from the root project. Everything on level 1 can be built
simultaneously without any side-effects.