maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Moser" <manf...@simpligility.com>
Subject Plugin testing release for 3.1.1
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 04:05:23 GMT
Hi!

With the 3.1.1 release of Maven coming up hopefully soon I would like to
move forward with the plugin testing harness using it as well. Jason fixed
it to work with 3.0 and requested the repo to be moved from svn to git so
he can release 2.2 over a month ago.

It seems like nothing happen on the infra side of things. Can somebody
take this up and get it done asap. Or could I get some sort of access
(maybe through the committer school) to do it myself at Apache?

Worst case I could of course just temporarily fork it into my namespace
and use it in the android maven plugin but I would rather not waste my
time on that.

manfred