maven-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven 3.1.1
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:33:40 GMT

-1

The src.tar.gz and src.zip files have lost their top level NOTICE and LICENSE files.   This
is a regression from 3.1.0 (and 3.0.5).   That definitely needs to be fixed.  I don't have
time today to look into that, but might tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Ran a couple builds with the result of building the source and things look OK.

I checked the rest of the contents with the tag and everything looks OK.    There are three
files in the git repo that aren't part of the release (/.gitignore, /.gitattributes, and /apache-maven/src/bin/.gitattributes),
but those files really are specific to our scm and thus don't need to be in the source release.

Most likely, the doap_Maven.rdf shouldn't be part of the release either.  Probalby shouldn't
be in the main maven git repo.   Definitely not a big deal.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp