maven-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Patrick <robert.patr...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: Stupid Question about plugin annotations
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:18:28 GMT
I figured it out.  It appears that in order to get the -Dparam=value to work, you *must* specify
the @Parameter annotation's "property" element.  Is this expected behavior?

If so, the javadocs at http://maven.apache.org/plugin-tools/maven-plugin-annotations/apidocs/org/apache/maven/plugins/annotations/Parameter.html
are a little misleading and/or incomplete.

--

Robert Patrick <HYPERLINK "mailto:robert.patrick@oracle.com"robert.patrick@oracle.com>

VP, FMW Architects Team: The A-Team

Oracle Corporation                                Office: +1.940.725.0011

1148 Triple Crown Court                                 Fax: +1.940.725.0012

Bartonville, TX 76226, USA                    Mobile: +1.469.556.9450

A-Team Chronicles Blog: http://www.ateam-oracle.com/

HYPERLINK "http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Oracle-WebLogic-Server-Patrick/dp/0470484306/"Professional
Oracle WebLogic Server

by Robert Patrick, Gregory Nyberg, and Philip Aston

with Josh Bregman and Paul Done

Book Home Page: HYPERLINK "http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/Professional-Oracle-WebLogic-Server.productCd-0470484306.html"http://www.wrox.com/

Kindle Version: HYPERLINK "http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Oracle-WebLogic-Server-ebook/dp/B004HD69J2/"http://www.amazon.com/