maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: What is the correct Git SCM URL for a branch?
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 10:21:28 GMT
if I read Jazz SCM url format [1], in a multi-module build, scm info
automatically calculated from root to modules (ie appending artifact-id) will
give wrong scm info, no?
did you try it?

there are 2 other parts:
- m-release-p: did you add any logic to deal with plugin scm info modification
when tagging a version?
- m-pir-p: when you do a checkout (or clone, or view, I don't know the exact
term for Jazz), IIUC, you get a repository copy: did you write some
instructions in the generated page to cd to module base directory? (again for
multi-module builds)

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/scm/jazz.html