maven-dev mailing list archives

From John Dix <John....@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Failure to find artifact in Nexus
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 16:57:25 GMT
What I mean by being "downloaded" is that it is easily found in the local .m2 repository of
the machine maven is being executed on.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Dix
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 9:44 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: RE: Failure to find artifact in Nexus

Thanks!

The problem is not that I am not getting the artifact because I am. The problem is that Maven
acts like it doesn't have the file(after downloading it) and then exits. If I rerun the build
it passes just fine. It does this on very specific artifacts every time. It is very reproducible.
What I am trying to find out is why it is doing this so that I can correct the behaviour.