maven-dev mailing list archives

From John Dix <John....@amdocs.com>
Subject maven 3.x and parent pom dependencies
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:51:33 GMT
Hello,

I am wanting to determine how maven determines where parent poms are if the <relativePath>
tag is not in the <parent> section of a pom. Can someone please point me to where in
the source code I should set a breakpoint and start look for this?

Thanks!

John "Caolan" Dix
Programming Sr. SME, Digital Commerce
Amdocs Digital Services Division
o: 206-288-0334 m: 425.351.7340

AMDOCS | EMBRACE CHALLENGE EXPERIENCE SUCCESS

Did you know...?
Amdocs Mobile Payments enables operators to manage any number of app stores, merchants and
aggregators and generate revenues from digital content and mobile commerce

Follow Amdocs on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/amdocsinc/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/AmdocsInc>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/amdocs>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/amdocsinc>
and Google+<https://plus.google.com/105657940751678445194> - and read the latest on
the Amdocs blog network<http://blogs.amdocs.com/>.