maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven 3.1.1
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:46:47 GMT
ah ok, staging to http://maven.staging.apache.org/

no, this url is for CMS staging only, which does not contain/support component
included sites: see  http://maven.staging.apache.org/ref/ for example, which
does not exist. In fact, everything from extpaths.txt isn't published in CMS
staging site (nor svn area)

CMS staging is only for Maven project main site, which is published by CMS.

Maven core staging site, like any other component staging area, is done in CMS
production area protected by extpaths.txt, with a -LATEST convention:
versionned release documentation is done with "svn cp"

This is the only way I found to integrate with CMS + svnpubsub solution in as
much natural way as possible