maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Parallel build scheduling explanation
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:46:40 GMT
ok, thanks you for the update, I'm starting to see

"Maven calculates this graph based on declared inter-module dependencies for a
multi-module build"
IIUC, dependency graph contains both explicit dependencies (in pom
dependencies section) and implicit dependencies got from parent
this would explain why level 0 has only 1 module

or do I miss something?

Regards,

Hervé