maven-dev mailing list archives

From "labtech.dev" <labtech....@gmail.com>
Subject Submitting a new maven plugin..
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 06:39:17 GMT
Hi there,

Please first excuse my poor english.. As a simple contributor of a new
french community, I would like to submit a new maven plugin to the apache
maven community.

*The overall goal of this plugin is to improve the global "local maven
repository cache" maintenance in an industrial CI context.*

For more informations and for a better idea of this plugin basic
functionnalities, you'll find attached an apache-maven like documentation
of this plugin.

The source code is temporary available at this URL :
https://github.com/Finaxys/clean-local-repository-maven-plugin

The original thread regarding to the creation of this plugin can be found
here : maven local repository
cleaner<http://www.linkedin.com/e/58aev8-hk09x5j5-43/vaq/223456486/79400/154714892/view_disc/?hs=false&tok=0KOVHPNU6rTBQ1>

So please, can you answered to my submit request even if it's a negative
one, in such case, I'll have to change the project groupId to conform with
an external plugin naming convention..

Independently of my request, lots of thank to your community for having
produced and shared a such powerfull tool !

Best regards

*Laurent Bourhis*

*
*