maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re: Release Maven 3.1.1
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 00:18:12 GMT
I'm push out the MRR release vote tomorrow morning if no one else gets to it.

On Aug 9, 2013, at 7:35 PM, Jason van Zyl <jason@tesla.io> wrote:

> Not planning on it this weekend, if you want to go ahead.
>
> On Aug 9, 2013, at 2:45 PM, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jason,
>>
>> Are you going to start the release vote for the Remote Resource Plugin?
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Jason van Zyl <jason@tesla.io> wrote:
>>> Tag deleted, repository dropped, and now re-released and restaged.
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-034/

revived for minor version releases by trying to release minor versions as frequently as there
are fixes to make available.

ObjectWeb classes onto the classpath when they are not required
(and others) to fail under Maven 3.1.0

plugin issues caused by incompatibilities with the converters. There are lots of other things
to fix, but as they become available they can be released. If possible I'd just like to start
releasing any fixes we have on a weekly basis.

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jason

>>> Jason van Zyl
>>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>>
>>> To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act
in accordance with your thinking.

>>> -- Johann von Goethe
>>>

>> --
>> Dennis Lundberg