maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven-scm-provider-jgit
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 22:58:26 GMT
Works here:

maven-scm-provider-jgit (master=)$ mvn clean install -Ptck

Results :

- Brett

On 08/08/2013, at 7:12 AM, domi <domi@fortysix.ch> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> a couple of weeks ago I have contributed a git scm provider based on jgit. This one was
pulled into the master branch by Olivier Lamy:

> Origin: git://git.apache.org/maven-scm.git
> Mirror: https://github.com/apache/maven-scm
> https://github.com/apache/maven-scm/tree/master/maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-git/maven-scm-provider-jgit
>
> All the tests work fine, except for one single test which fails on one single Mac of
Olivier - on all other test systems it works fine.
> As its hard to debug something which we can't really reproduce, I'm asking for some support
on this list. I don't even know
> what exactly fails - so if you could just checkout the repo and run a build on it and
tell us if it fails, that would already be of value.

Brett Porter   @brettporter
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter