maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re: Release Maven 3.1.1
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 23:35:43 GMT
Not planning on it this weekend, if you want to go ahead.

On Aug 9, 2013, at 2:45 PM, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Are you going to start the release vote for the Remote Resource Plugin?
>
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Jason van Zyl <jason@tesla.io> wrote:
>> Tag deleted, repository dropped, and now re-released and restaged.
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-034/
>>
>> On Jul 29, 2013, at 9:22 AM, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, the loss of Maven 2.2.1 compatibility is critical IMO.

revived for minor version releases by trying to release minor versions as frequently as there
are fixes to make available.

classes onto the classpath when they are not required
(and others) to fail under Maven 3.1.0

issues caused by incompatibilities with the converters. There are lots of other things to
fix, but as they become available they can be released. If possible I'd just like to start
releasing any fixes we have on a weekly basis.