maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: IT failure on Maven-doap plugin with maven >3.0.3
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 09:51:05 GMT
Really strange
I can reproduce m-doap-p IT failures from my machine but not m-eclipse-p ones

notice in m-doap-p IT, the url should get a 404 not found
but in m-eclipse-p IT, the url points to existing content

IMHO, the behaviour change between Maven versions is tied to MNG-5175 change
from wagon-http-lightweight to wagon-http
But this doesn't explain the change in time: could it be related to changes in
Maven central protection rules? Something about user-agents, to avoid
scrapers?

We should try to look at what's happening on the wire, to check exact http
request+reply during the IT
Anybody with experience on such an investigation?

Regards,

Hervé