maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven-Plugin: Maven 3.1 related Question
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:02:20 GMT

Hi Karl-Heinz,

yes it is related. To stay compatible you should avoid asking for the
RepositorySession.
For the Maven site Plugin it was solved with the Maven-Reporting-Exec[1]
The related code is in the DefaultMavenPluginManagerHelper[2]
Makes me wonder is this should be moved...

Robert

[1] http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-reporting-exec
[2]
http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-reporting-exec/xref/org/apache/maven/reporting/exec/DefaultMavenPluginManagerHelper.html