maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3.1 - Stable ?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:00:25 GMT
Just checking the ci-aggregator job [1]
I noticed is has been disabled with the following message:
"Disabled until you work out how not to use up all the storage on the
server."
I think we first need to resolve this before asking to install M3.1

In the meantime I'll try to execute it on my machine.

Robert

[1] https://bamboo-ci.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-CIAGGREGATOR