maven-dev mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Release process updates (try 2)
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:46:56 GMT
Guys, even if not convinced this is really useful,
I suppose voting template could just be adjusted so that the sha1
or svn revision be added in the VOTE thread, and then get back to code as
usual?

As it is just a 5 seconds additional operation to be done by the RM, I
think this is acceptable if this helps close this thread isn't it?

My 2 cents.

Cheers