maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Do we document the protocol with the repo manager? And what about deploy:deploy-file and multiple attached artifacts?
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:40:04 GMT
Other than in the source of the deploy plugin, do we have a document for
'deploy'?

I sporadically run into the fact that the command-line deploy plugin isn't
so hot when one has multiple classified objects.

On the one hand, I'm thinking of creating deploy:deploy-files (note the
's') with some scheme for supplying multiple files and such. On the other
hand, I'm thinking about making a tool outside of Maven.