maven-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Cooke <fred.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release process updates (try 2)
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:16:17 GMT
Deleting and recreating a Git tag once published is an *extremely* stupid
thing to do, at least an order of magnitude more so than the same action in
SVN.  I sincerely hope that developers in this community would not engage
in such activities.

Nevertheless, this thread isn't about that, it's about providing a specific
and reliable way to know what we're supposed to be looking at. It's about a
line or two in an email, nothing more. If that is too much to ask, then
something is seriously wrong here.