maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 3.1.0
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 12:59:33 GMT
I will let Barrie decide on whether we *have to* cancel this vote because
of the issues he identified in the NOTICE file.

Until I hear back from legal-discuss, I do not know whether the test data
issue has any changes required, so I do not know whether (on the bits I am
focusing) there is a requirement for us to respin yet, so from my point of
view I am ok with keeping the vote open until I hear back from
legal-discuss on the test data issue... but if Barrie's view is that with
the current NOTICE we cannot release, then no choice but to cancel the vote
now.

I'd rather have a vote open to pester legal for a more prompt answer (from
a bunch of volunteers on the 4th of July weekend) than have no vote to push
them with.