maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 3.1.0
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 19:35:18 GMT
I am withdrawing my -1 on the basis of the feedback I have received from
legal-discuss.

My vote is now +0 as I have not tested the distribution and I am waiting
for somebody else on the PMC to do the running and make a call on whether
we need to fix the NOTICE file for this release.

I intend testing the distribution tomorrow unless this vote gets cancelled
;-)

- Stephen

--
Sent from my phone