maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re: Maven 3.1.0 class loading error with Swagger Maven Plugin
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:44:34 GMT
Then maybe if you adjust slightly and try to embody your suggestions in the files that need
to be present I'm sure someone will help you get them into the repo.

On Jul 18, 2013, at 11:25 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 18 July 2013 17:58, Jason van Zyl <jason@tesla.io> wrote:
>> If it's important to do than just do it.
>
> It is important, but it's not something I can do.
> I have no experience of Git or the process used to build Maven itself
> so the best I can do is state what I think needs to happen to fix the
> problems.
>
>> I think you're getting these types of responses because it comes across like you're
telling others what to do. Again, if you deem it more important than anything you're doing
I'd preempt the writing of longish emails and just do it.

> Well, I was asked what changes were needed, so I did ny best to
> provide a description.
>
>> On Jul 18, 2013, at 10:39 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Which JIRA would that be?

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>
>> You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
>> No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
>> They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
>> dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
>> dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
>> goals are in doubt.
>>
>>  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

  -- Jakob Burckhardt