maven-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release process updates (try 2)
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 13:46:17 GMT

+1  -  I agree with Chris.

Besides, if something DOES change in the svn/git tag, we  get an email notification so we
can immediately figure out what's going on.   In addition, if you compare what you are voting
on to whatever is the latest version of the the tag, if there is any difference whatsoever
in the code, the reviewer should immediately figure out why.    I really don't care about
the exact revision number at all.   Whatever is the latest "tag" (head/whatever) is what's
important as that's what will be held there forever once the vote passes.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp