maven-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Graham <chrisgw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spurious file in Apache Maven War plugin 2.4 reelease candidate - broken release process?
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 12:45:36 GMT
In this instance, these files are derived files, so does it matter?

If you re-run the build, the same files should be generated in the same way, so you get a
consistent build.

That is different issue to differences between different releases.

It is also a separate issue to whether the file should be there in the first place, which
is being looked at.

-Chris

Sent from my iPhone