maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: How Maven works - definitions
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 11:22:26 GMT
yes, such doc is useful IMHO, since it took myself a lot of time to get it
clear in my mind (particularly lifecycle->phase->goal)

for the moment, I didn't find energy to write it down since I didn't know where
to put it to get us work on improvements (and even if anybody would find it
useful)

it's probably a good time to work on it

for the moment, I imagine putting such a desdcription (=Maven as a build tool)
in maven-core artifact site [1]

any other idea?

Regards,

Hervé