maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor17 <...@git.apache.org>
Subject maven-surefire pull request: Parallel Computer
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 22:06:54 GMT
GitHub user Tibor17 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/26

    Parallel Computer

    This is an implementation of PC moved from my private repo to surefire project.  It will
fix and improve the PC.
    This impl can distinguish between JUnit classes (tests) and suites, so it will introduce
more options in the element `parallel`:
    + classes
    + suites
    + methods
    + classesAndSuites
    + suitesAndMethods
    + classesAndMethods
    + all (same behavior as old both)

    Additionally, we can have new params in plugin's config for the specified number of Threads
imposed on:
    + suites
    + classes
    + methods

    among of the existing configuration param for the total number of Threads.

    Additionally the Threads can be shared or not shared between these categories. We should
think about the names for the new configuration parameters.

    $ git pull https://github.com/Tibor17/maven-surefire master

    https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/26.patch

----

----