maven-dev mailing list archives

From proverbio <proverb...@gmail.com>
Subject How use maven inside other project
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 13:48:17 GMT
Hi, I am a newer apache maven developer,

I am reading the maven classes to understand your work... and I really like
the code that I have saw.

My goal is get a DependencyTree object. I am creating an aplication to
migrate Apache Maven 1 to Apache Maven 2. I know the goal one:convert, but I
need get the same .classpath before migrate and after migrate the project to
m2.

I basically need to know the classes that I need to execute goals.

I have defined in my project pom.xml  the dependencies:

<dependency>
	<groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-core</artifactId>
	<version>2.2.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
	<groupId>org.apache.maven.shared</groupId>
	<artifactId>maven-dependency-tree</artifactId>
	<version>2.1</version>
</dependency>

Much thanks!
Juan Pablo