maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3.1.0 class loading error with Swagger Maven Plugin
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 04:47:34 GMT

On 18/07/2013, at 6:36 PM, Stuart McCulloch <mcculls@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 18 Jul 2013, at 05:41, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've got a regression here using the Swagger Maven Plugin [1] that looks different
to the Aether one. Before I go poking around further, I was wondering if anyone can tell me
if it's a regression on the Maven (and dependencies) end, or something expected to be updated
in the plugin?

> The converter code (part of the plexus adapter layer) was clean-roomed when it moved
to eclipse and this particular legacy constructor was missed.

> I'll fix this and stage a container update - note that the call to register the realm
converter isn't strictly necessary and could also be removed from the plugin.

Thanks for the tip - applied to the plugin in question in case anyone else is using it: https://github.com/kongchen/swagger-maven-plugin/pull/15

- Brett

--
Brett Porter