maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1 release notes
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 13:08:28 GMT
I've sent an e-mail to infra, including questions regarding jobs on the
windows-slave which keep failing.

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MENFORCER-154 fixed the Aether issue for
M3.1+

Tycho is indeed failing. I think I'm going to ignore it for only
Maven-3.1-alpha-1, giving the tycho team enough time to fix their plugin.
When there's a new version, we should update the IT.

Robert