maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1 release notes
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 16:27:28 GMT
Hi

I've discovered that the maven-enforcer-plugin is having the same issue.
Not sure if I should be able to edit this wiki-page, anyhow: I can't.
(@Hervé, could you fix that?)
I'll go through the open MENFORCER issues to see what else can be fixed.
Somewhere next week I'll prepare the release, so if others like to fix
some issues for this version, it should be done quickly ;)

Robert