maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennisl.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 3.1.0-beta-1
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2013 19:21:24 GMT
Hi

I see this as well in our corporate aggregator POM that builds everything.
This 124 module build succeeds with Maven 3.0.5, but fails with
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
after 108 modules when using Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1.

Sorry but I can't share the project.
Are there any free tools that I can use to provide a permgen dump?