maven-dev mailing list archives

From Michael-O <1983-01...@gmx.net>
Subject [Fluido Skin] Downgrading Bootstrap back to 2.2
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 21:15:16 GMT
Hi folks,

I recently proposed in MSKINS-80 to downgrade to 2.2.x for two reasons:

1. No one has updated the site.vm and custom.css to Bootstrap 2.3 or
does not yet knows the real changes in the model
2. Such a change must not happen in a patch version

But haven't received any feedback -- neither positive nor negative.
I'd like to take up on this and perform the downgrade. Site rendering
will work as expected again. Additionally, I have made several
improvements to the CSS and rendering stuff locally in my parent project
which I would like to merge back to the plugin itself and bring it on
par with the other site plugins.

Let's postpone Bootstrap 2.3.x to Fluido Skin 1.4.x.

Objections, opinions?

Michael