maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 3.1.0-alpha-1
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 10:35:11 GMT
ok, the auto installer ant_maven.groovy script gets every released Maven
version from our official release area [1]

Then *any released* version will be available: once Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1 will
be released, it will be shown by this script, ready to have many eyes, even if
this release is only alpha

Isn't it sufficient?
Did you really think at making staged versions auto-installable, during the
vote period, before the release?

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/binaries/