maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1 release notes
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 21:24:48 GMT
you should be able to edit the Apache wiki page: I can't do anything myself, I
suppose INFRA can do it

I tried to build the project with Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1, and the maven-enforcer-
plugin failed with one IT which usesd Tycho: I don't know the plugin enough, I
can't tell if this Tycho dependency is really inside the plugin or only in the
IT

For the moment, there is no MENFORCER Jira issue, and I can't really confirm
the issue, so I didn't add this plugin to the Wiki page, waiting for more
precise info

Regards,

Hervé