maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1 release notes
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 07:42:47 GMT
I fixed some inconsistencies in the site regarding release notes

I see download.xml.vm should be modifies too to have Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1, but I
need to go, so didn't have time to do it
(the actual http://maven.apache.org/download.cgi is strange: "Maven 3.1.0-
alpha-1 (Binary tar.gz)" is available in the 3.0.5 section...)

That's the last little thing to fix IMHO before annoucement (and celebration :)
)

Regards,

Hervé