maven-dev mailing list archives

From AvBr <avrilmbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Dependency Plugin: Dependency Source, linking Dependencies with the repositories and displaying it
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:31:40 GMT
Hi,

I need help with extending maven Dependency plugin as it doesn't display all
information I want about Dependency. I want to get source of the Dependency,
linking artifacts with the repositories and displaying it as log output when
the plugin goal is used.

the list-repositories goal is not good enough.

I want a output like:
[INFO]groupId:artifactId:jar:version:provided:repository

Thanking you.

Regards,