maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The archetype/archetype-catalog mess
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 09:53:07 GMT
The archetype for Maven plugins has been enriched with an example of an IT.
That should give developers a start on how to use the maven-invoker-plugin.
There's probably more room for improving documentation on how to make a
kickstart when writing maven-plugins, but that would only be useful if you
could find those docs. Right now the Maven site is a growing list of
hyperlinks, so we also need to rearrange the site.

MRM a different story, I've only used it for plugins where I need to
download a pom.xml from some runtime specified project.
I see opportunities when we integrate MRM into the maven-invoker-plugin,
but I'm not sure if we want a per-test repository. Up until now I've been
able to isolate all mocked artifacts per test. I'd prefer not introduce
extra options if these are not really required.

Robert