maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The archetype/archetype-catalog mess
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 15:20:04 GMT
@Anders, I'm almost ready with MMOCKRM-10, but I'm hitting a chicken-egg
problem: we both need to write IT's with a snapshot version of MRM and
with the adjusted maven-archetype-plugin.
I'll try to cover most with unittests and let's see what we want to
release first.

@Barrie,
http://mojo.codehaus.org/mrm-maven-plugin/examples/invoker-tests.html
should give you a good start.
I'll add something about supported files and how to setup your mockrepo.
Is there something else you'd like to see?

Robert