maven-dev mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: The archetype/archetype-catalog mess
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:24:02 GMT
+1.

Though I'd personally be inclined to just go m3+ directly, I suppose this
would be a bit more progressive for users to release a last m2 compatible
version before going m3+.
That'd be the occasion to state clearly this is the last m2-compatible in
the release notes.

Sure, this strategy is only valid if ARCHETYPE-427 and ARCHETYPE-358 are
fixable without too much hassle.

Cheers