maven-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Graham <chrisgw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archetype registry file
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 06:41:14 GMT
What I can add: is that when I was developing archetypes a few years back, the archetypes I
developed did appear in that file. (my memory may be wrong), but I do not ever remember adding
them manually to the file.

Ate there hooks in install/deploy or the archetype plugin to do that?

Just a stab in the dark?!

-Chris

Sent from my iPhone