maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@porterclan.net>
Subject Re: Desupport Maven 1
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 01:47:44 GMT

On 19/04/2013, at 10:56 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> 2013/4/19 Brett Porter <brett@porterclan.net>:
>> I'd just make it "no longer supported".
> done.
>>
>> A couple of other things:
>> - page title is still Tomcat instead of Maven
> fixed.
>> - we're used 'retired' instead of 'archived' in the past. Though I'm not sure if
we need to do that for SVN, particularly since it breaks tags. We could just put a big warning
in the directory?
> agree.
>> - do we need to move the web pages, or should we run a banner across the top instead
like the attic does?
> If you know how to rebuild the site that's a good idea (Dohh we will
> have to use maven 1 :-) )

Given the HTML is always consistent it's relatively easy to script the insertion of a new
div at the top of the body. I have a script that might help - happy to pick this up if you
like. Any objections if I do that some time between now and early next week?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org