maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 3.1.0-alpha-1
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 02:29:29 GMT

On Apr 7, 2013, at 7:32 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.boutemy@free.fr> wrote:

> while working on site publication, I found that all my work on maven-aether-
> provider unit tests had simply been pruned when merging Aether. I will need to
> re-do the work, step by step :(

I don't think you need to redo anything. If you can find the commits I can work them back
in. I'd like to figure out how they got pruned.

> From my perspective, maven-reporting-exec is ready to release: I'll do it
> tomorrow if nobody objects.
>
> I'd like some review on DOXIA-484 before releasing Doxia 1.4
>
> And I still didn't have a look at dependency:tree...
>

> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le lundi 1 avril 2013 08:12:09 Jason van Zyl a écrit :
>> Here are the release bits for 3.1.0-alpha-1:
>>
>> Release notes:
>> https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&version=18
>> 967
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-042/
>>
>> Staged distribution:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-042/org/apache/mave
>> n/apache-maven/3.1.0-alpha-1/
>>
>> Anyone trying this in advance should know that the Site, Dependency, and
>> Shade plugin are not going to work. We are aware of this and those
>> responsible for those plugins are looking into it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder & CTO, Sonatype
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

  -- Jakob Burckhardt