maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 3.1.0-alpha-1
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 06:16:03 GMT
back to the vote
+1

- maven-report-exec 1.1 makes m-site-p work with this release: no need to wait
for m-site-p 3.3, we can add instructions on how to use p-site-p 3.x + maven-
report-exec 1.1 like http://svn.apache.org/r1467751
- maven-dependency-tree 2.1-SNAPSHOT makes dependency:tree, shade and
MPIr:dependencies work too, and I don't mind if the compoentn release hasn't
been done for the moment, I prefer continue work on it to improve it as much
as possible

I didn't have time to test the release on much other components, but for the
moment, I didn't found any other problem than the previous expected ones

I hope experience from others is the same

Regards,

Hervé