maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Archetype registry file
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:25:28 GMT
I did some cleanup a few years ago when stabilizing the plugin, and experience
showed that there is dead code that require investigation to really see if
it's dead or not. I missed this one, but there are AFAIK sufficient unit and
integration tests to remove and check if it breaks something (that wasn't the
case a few years ago...)

Regards,

Hervé