maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Trade mark attribution in project sites with fluido skin.....
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:19:45 GMT
It turns out the missing trade marks from the surefire site
(http://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/) are because
the attributions seem to be hard coded into the default skin.

I tried adding a "footer" to the site descriptor, but it did not seem
to appreciate the footer I pasted from the skin; probably some stupid
mistake I did... What do I have to do with this footer to
make it render properly ?

<footer>
 &#169;#copyright()#publishDate( "bottom" $decoration.publishDate
$decoration.version ) - <a
href="http://maven.apache.org/privacy-policy.html">Privacy Policy</a>.
        Apache Maven, Maven, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the
Apache Maven project logos are trademarks of The Apache Software
Foundation.
</footer>

Is there some other way this should be solved rather than duplicating
the footer ?

I reverted to the default skin for now....

Kristian