maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Committer School] I would like to become a committer
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:28:13 GMT
I don't feel 100% confident on the workings of DOXIA to commit this patch,
perhaps one of the more active committers in the Doxia space would take a
look.

Oh and welcome, glad to be back up to two people in the committer school
;-) (even if it does mean that we can now only say 33% of people who have
signed up have graduated... come-on Chris, shout at us for not applying
your patches, let's get that 33% up to 66% ;-) )