maven-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Blechschmidt <Manuel.Blechschm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Committer School] I would like to become a committer
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:29:03 GMT
Hi Hervé,
thanks a lot for responding to my email.

The ticket in JIRA already contains a test project that reproduces the bug, a test case that
reproduces the bug and a patch that is fixing the but.

If there is more that I should do feel free to add the necessary comments onto the JIRA ticket.

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-483

Regards,
    Manuel