maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Maven Core IT failures with Eclipse Aether
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
yes, the ITs will be modified after the m-site-p release, ie just use m-site-p
3.3

I didn't have time for the moment to try m-dependency-p:tree and work on a fix,
but that will be the same: the IT will just need to use the next version,
which will be improved to use the new Maven core API

no problem to release now

Regards,

Hervé