maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re: Releasing 3.1.0-alpha-1
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 04:51:44 GMT
Nope, I just got off a plane. I'll cut it in the morning.

But you can build from master, it will be the same :-)

On Mar 24, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> wrote:

> Did this get rolled at all? If so, where can we download it?
>
> Mark
>

> Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> I didn't have time to fix MSITE-683 but will work on it this WE too: we should
>> have a working m-site-p 3.3-SNAPSHOT at the time Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1 is out
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Hervé
>>
>> Le jeudi 21 mars 2013 19:30:20 Jason van Zyl a écrit :
>>>
>>> If no one objects I'm going to roll a release of 3.1.0-alpha-1 over the
>>> weekend. There are plugins that don't work but I think those can be sorted
>>> out over a few alphas. Being alpha will make it clear it's not for the
>>> faint of heart.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jason

>>> Jason van Zyl
>>> Founder& CTO, Sonatype
>>> Founder, Apache Maven
>>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.