maven-dev mailing list archives

From "James Nord (jnord)" <jn...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Testing [Vote] plugins?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:45:08 GMT

This then requires more work than is ideal and as such it is likely that me as a community
member will be able to do less testing (if any).

Testing would be done through the CI environment (which can include automates testing of the
built product) and swapping maven settings for jobs, duplicating jobs and fiddling with MRMs
is more work than I am able to do.  Wouldn't it be nice if all I needed to do was create a
branch in my repo and update the plugin version and not have to worry that someone is possibly
going to recreate another release with the same version.

/James